NCGS Presents The 78th Annual NC Gourd Arts and Crafts Festival
Saturday Nov. 9th, 2019 9am - 5pm
Sunday Nov. 10th, 2019 10am - 4pm
NC State Fairgrounds - Raleigh, NC
Admission $2 - NCGS Members and Kids under 13 free!
STEPS FOR ENTERING THE COMPETITION
All non-members of NCGS must pay a one-time entry free of $15 to enter into Division I, Division IV or Division V catagories.
(You may enter all catagories for just one fee.)
Or you may wish to join NCGS for a yealy membership of $12, and enjoy the benefits of free entry into all catagories!
STEP 1:     Click below to pay your one-time entry fee (only for Division I, IV, OR V catagories), or Join NCGS.
STEP 3:     Choose which Division/s (I, II, III, IV, or V) you will be entering. Pick which competition category (total of 71 categories) in your chosen division best suits your gourd entry.
STEP 4:     Complete an online competition entry form by October 31, 2019 by choosing the appropriate form below or see the bottom of this page for mail-in instructions:
- Division I Grower Categories - Click here to complete online Competition Entry Form.
- Division II Youth Categories - Click here to complete online Competition Entry Form. There is no fee for Division II entries.
- Division III New Artist Categories - Click here to complete online Competition Entry Form. There is no fee for Division III entries.
- Division IV Intermedate Competition Categories - Click here to complete online Competition Entry Form.
- Division V Advanced Categories - Click here to complete online Competition Entry Form.
Note: If not completing an online form, see below for mail-in or walk-in instructions.
Drop off your gourd entry at the festival during drop-off times. Be sure that your gourd is checked in, tagged, and on display before 9am on Saturday.
Thanks for entering the competition and enjoy the festival!!
THANKS FOR ENTERING!!
*Note: If online completion of forms is not possible, you can download and print the competition entry form from the competition packet (Competition Packet - Download PDF here; Download Word Doc here). Please mail the completed form by October 31, 2019 to:
North Carolina Gourd Festival
Attn: Stan Atwood
1002 Black Oak Court
Apex, NC 27502
Walk-ins, please bring the completed form with your gourd entry.